Oakwood Hills Animal Hospital4616 Commerce Valley RoadEau Claire, WI 54701
- Medical Services: Choose from a full range of conventional medical services from pediatrics to oncology. We also offer spinal manipulative therapy and acupuncture when appropriate.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures from spays and neuters to advanced orthopedics.
- Anesthesia and Pain Management: Gain peace of mind knowing your pet is receiving the safest anesthetics available, especially for your older or high risk pet. Using the most modern equipment, your pet's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures. Pain management is part of all of our surgical procedures.
- Imaging: Our digital radiology equipment provides the highest quality images to better diagnose disorders. Ultrasonography is available when your pet needs it.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities allow rapid answers when our patients need serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Pharmacy: For your convenience, we maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals and parasite preventatives. We have many specially formulated veterinary prescription diets available.
- Dentistry: Maintaining excellent dental health is a priority at our hospital because we know this enhances quality of life. We offer dental cleaning and polishing, use of a dental-specific digital radiology unit, extractions when necessary and other oral surgery.
- Individualized Parasite Control Programs: Effectively and safely controlling internal and external parasites is critical for you and your pet's health. We analyze your situation and develop a plan specifically for your pets needs and environment.
- Endoscopy: Our practice offers this minimally invasive procedure to reduce patient discomfort and potentially avoid abdominal surgery. Our state of the art digital endoscope provides the best visualization of the gastrointestinal tract for diagnosis of disease and removal of foreign objects. In addition we also offer otoscopy and rhinoscopy, which utilize a rigid endoscope to allow examination and treatment for diseases of the ears and nasal cavity.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging and house soiling.