Introducing our new mobile app Pet Health Network and reminder about Petly
Texting and Mobile App
There are two new convenient ways to contact us: our new mobile app, and 1-to-1 texting!
Our mobile app is called Pet Health Network. You can use it to request an appointment, view your pet’s prescription history and details, request prescription refills, and access information about our practice. To start using the app, download Pet Health Network from the App Store or get it on Google Play, then text us to request your personalized secure connection code.
Whether you have the mobile app or not, you can text us anytime at 715.718.3662
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pet Health Network App
Free Service for Our Clients
Use Your Own Petly Page to:
- Have 24 hour access to your pet's health information.
- Learn about your pet's specific medications.
- Communicate with us online.
- Receive reminders.
- Request prescription refills, appointments, and more.
Get started with Petly!
Ready to get started with Petly? Just follow these simple steps!
- Visit the Petly website using the link below. Once you get to this website you will see a login form on the homepage.
- Right below the “sign in” button is a link that you can click on that is called “Trouble Signing in?”.
- Please click on “Trouble Signing in?” – you will be asked to enter your email address (please make sure it is the same email address you provided to Oakwood Hills Animal Hospital) and click “Send”.
- You will receive an email at this address to reset your password as if you had originally created one. Please follow the directions on this email.
- You will be directed back to www.petly.com through this email where you will create a new password by entering it in twice.
- Click on “Sign in”.
- You will now go right to your pet pages and can view information about your pet!
Click here to get started!
Please remember to write down your password so you can come back to Petly often and see what is new on your pet pages. If you still cannot complete your sign-in after following these steps, please contact our office at email@example.com or (715) 835-0112 to ensure that we have your email address properly linked to your pet's account.