Oakwood Hills Animal Hospital4616 Commerce Valley RoadEau Claire, WI 54701
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Endoscopy: Our practice offers this minimally invasive procedure to reduce patient discomfort and potentially avoid abdominal surgery. Our state of the art digital endoscope provides the best visualization of the gastrointestinal tract for diganosis of disease and removal of foreign objects. In addition we also offer otoscopy and rhinoscopy, which utilize a rigid endoscope to allow examination and treatment for diseases of the ears and nasal cavity.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, modern X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs. We upgraded to digital radiology in 2009 and enjoy using the best technology available to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders. Ultrasonography is available when your pet needs it.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals and parasite preventatives to meet the needs of your pet. We have many specially formulated veterinary prescription diets available.
- Dentistry: Our services include dental cleaning and polishing, use of a dental-specific digital radiology unit, extractions(minor and major) when necessary and other oral surgery.
- Individualized Parasite Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas, ticks, and internal parasites in and on your pet, in your home, and in your yard.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance. We also offer many prescription diets for special medical conditions.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.